Are you getting excited for
GLOW NIGHT?! -- So are we!
Here are a few tips to help prepare you and your group for Friday night!
1. Wear your neon! Whether you want to go all out or keep it simple, join in on the fun!
2. Once you arrive, be sure to find a 3DA employee and fill out your entry slip for the giveaway!
3. We highly recommend Glow Night for ages 12+ only, as the drinks will be flowing.
4. Ready to kick some... on Air Hockey?!
We know you are. Due to the featured game pricing, please be mindful of other gamers. We ask that you play 1 game at a time, to give other guest the ability to play, as well.
5. Last but not least, be respectful. Negative vibes won't be tolerated.
Click here to view our beverage menu!
** There will be LED UV Black Lights activated during this time.
Important Health Warning: Photosensitive Seizures
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights and patterns. Even people with no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause “photosensitive epileptic seizures” due to certain visual images, flashing lights, or patterns. Symptoms can include light-headedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, momentary loss of awareness, and loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.